Sign up for my 17th Century Broadsheet!
My Social Media
- Welcome to the Dark Ages and the Land of King Arthur: Guest post by Mary Anne Yarde @maryanneyarde
- Dropping Anchor to Talk about Pirates – Helen Hollick @HelenHollick #nonfiction #pirates #blogtour
- Quackery and 17th Century Medicine by Deborah Swift @swiftstory #Stuarts
- The Battle of Hamilton (or Hieton)
- Writing Historical Fiction: Make Sure You Write the Right Thing
Catch up on past articles
- Pretty in white hydrangeas #mygardenAnd here is another charmer. A David Austin rose called Sharifa Asma. Also exquisitely fragrant. #roses #davidaustin #rosegardenNew Dawn rising. A lovely clematis that I’ve had for some time. #clematis #gardeners #oldflowersMy beautiful and fragrant damask rose. 💕💕💕 #roses🌹🌹🌹 #damaskrose #iloveroses🌹 #ilovegardening
Tag Archives: Highwayman
Writing a bio and revealing the inner sanctum leads to an exercise in procrastination. Continue reading
Here we are finally with the release of the last instalment of the book trailer for Traitor’s Knot, Part 2. This is all about Elizabeth Seton, a gifted healer who has uprooted herself from Weymouth to live with her aunt in … Continue reading
Finally, the release of my book trailer, Traitor’s Knot Part 1. Continue reading
Fact or fiction? Blips in the historical record. Continue reading
Today, I’m a guest of English Historical Fiction Authors. You can read about the history of infamous 17th Century highwayman, Captain Hind, in a new blog post titled The Royalist Highwayman. Come on over for a visit.