Sign up for my 17th Century Broadsheet!
My Social Media
- Sugar Production in 17th century Colonial Barbados
- A 17th century sugar plantation in the Caribbean #Barbados
- The HNS New Novel Award 2018
- Welcome to the Dark Ages and the Land of King Arthur: Guest post by Mary Anne Yarde @maryanneyarde
- Dropping Anchor to Talk about Pirates – Helen Hollick @HelenHollick #nonfiction #pirates #blogtour
Catch up on past articles
Tag Archives: Worcester
Take a tour with me through Worcester Cathedral and visit a King, a Prince and a Duke Continue reading
The Battle of Upton-Upon-Severn was the prelude to the Battle of Worcester Continue reading
Where Charles II finally finds a ship to complete his six week Odyssey. Continue reading
Today, I’m a guest of English Historical Fiction Authors. You can read about the history of infamous 17th Century highwayman, Captain Hind, in a new blog post titled The Royalist Highwayman. Come on over for a visit.
Find the Fugitive King, Part 2: Charles II takes refuge at Moseley Old Hall and narrowly escapes being found by a company of dragoons. Continue reading