Sign up for my 17th Century Broadsheet!
My Social Media
- Welcome to the Dark Ages and the Land of King Arthur: Guest post by Mary Anne Yarde @maryanneyarde
- Dropping Anchor to Talk about Pirates – Helen Hollick @HelenHollick #nonfiction #pirates #blogtour
- Quackery and 17th Century Medicine by Deborah Swift @swiftstory #Stuarts
- The Battle of Hamilton (or Hieton)
- Writing Historical Fiction: Make Sure You Write the Right Thing
Catch up on past articles
- Pretty in white hydrangeas #mygardenAnd here is another charmer. A David Austin rose called Sharifa Asma. Also exquisitely fragrant. #roses #davidaustin #rosegardenNew Dawn rising. A lovely clematis that I’ve had for some time. #clematis #gardeners #oldflowersMy beautiful and fragrant damask rose. 💕💕💕 #roses🌹🌹🌹 #damaskrose #iloveroses🌹 #ilovegardening
Tag Archives: Worcester
Take a tour with me through Worcester Cathedral and visit a King, a Prince and a Duke Continue reading
The Battle of Upton-Upon-Severn was the prelude to the Battle of Worcester Continue reading
Where Charles II finally finds a ship to complete his six week Odyssey. Continue reading
Today, I’m a guest of English Historical Fiction Authors. You can read about the history of infamous 17th Century highwayman, Captain Hind, in a new blog post titled The Royalist Highwayman. Come on over for a visit.
Find the Fugitive King, Part 2: Charles II takes refuge at Moseley Old Hall and narrowly escapes being found by a company of dragoons. Continue reading